Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tome GS construction photos

Oiginally posted Feb. 16th, 2009

I nearly gave up after I made a new board and I couldn't get it to work By the time I realized the microcontroller was mounted incorrectly I had damaged the board beyond repair. To make things worse I made this same mistake with the first version and swore never to let it happen again. But things seem to work out in the end because while I was troubleshooting I noticed that the microsd card detect was unconnected. I made a few more tweaks, double checked the connections and decided to make a slight upgrade. I had a Bluetooth module collecting dust so I thought why not. There was a perfect spot available and signal routing was a breeze. Here are some photos I took as I built the circuit board. I will post a video of the completed system when I finish the new casing.

No comments:

Post a Comment