Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tome GS demo

Originally posted Feb. 23rd, 2009

This video shows the completed device and a simple demo that changes the screen color depending on what button is pressed. I nearly went insane trying to get the lcd to work. I took the entire thing apart to double check the connections and even tried software spi to no avail. But I eventually found my mistakes and bingo The next step will be firmware design..The firmware will provide a basic operating system with abstracted hardware interfaces to simplify game design.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dennis,

    I love your project!!!! :-D

    I am currently a Computer Science Major at Ramapo College of New Jersey, and I was thinking of a similar idea for my Senior Project( a big project written in some OOP-based language, full documentation, presentations, etc.). Anyways I was wondering when I could get one. I know you are still coding the OS and games, but if you were to sell some to the community, maybe they could help you write the code. I know I would be interested.

    Keep up the great work!

    Thanks.
    -- Rob

    ReplyDelete