It has been a while since I have had time to work on this project. I'm trying to get a game project going and find it difficult to find time to work on both at the same time. But in my spare time I completed the redesign of the circuit board and in the next day or two will have it etched, drilled and populated. I decided to scrap the old prototype due to bad layout choices and a few issues with the traces. This time around I will be using a product called TINNIT to coat the copper with tin which will fight corrosion and make the solder flow easier.
When completed it should measure 117 x 42 x 25mm. Hopefully I will post some pictures of a silvery circuit board in a day or two so check back.